Early Care and Education programs serve infants to preschoolers, 0-5 year olds, and parents. Services include child care, early childhood development and learning, and parent education
and training for families with a diverse set of learning, financial, social and health needs.
MACAE offers Early Care and Education Professionals:
- Training and professional development as identified by leaders in the field,
- The Early Care and Education Advisory Group, an ongoing forum for educational professionals to exchange promising practices and find solutions to shared problems,
- Strong grassroots advocacy and a voice before state and national policy makers in pursuit of effective policy that addresses the unique needs of adult learners and those who serve adult learners, and
- Timely updates on national and state policy, program requirements, funding, research and partnership opportunities.
- Opportunities to meet, interact with and become leaders in their field.
Early Care & Education Advisory Group
The MACAE Early Care & Education Advisory Group meets each month to discuss the latest issues of our members.